Midlands Simon Community announce details of its ‘A Song for Simon’ song contest which is now accepting entries for 2013. Submissions will be accepted until December 14th 2012. Boasting an impressive prize package, this is one song contest you cannot afford to miss! This is the perfect opportunity for both budding artists and seasoned professionals to get your original piece of music out there, any style, any genre, any age.
(1) One day recording in Grouse Lodge Studios, Moate, Co. Westmeath.
(2) Mastering of the winning song by RMC Recording Studios.
(3) CD duplication (100 jewel encrusted CDs) by MD Online.
(4) Full music video production by Big Idea Films.
(5) A photo-shoot by RUA Photography.
(6) Graphic design and artwork by SNAP Printing Athlone.
(7) Guaranteed promotion, airplay and interviews with Midlands 103.
Entries will be narrowed down to a final ten, who will perform live at ‘A Song For Simon live final’ in The Sheraton Athlone, on January 12th 2013. All of the finalists will also feature on A Song for Simon Album to be launched in 2013.
For an entry form and terms and conditions contact Tracey Fallon at email@example.com or 0879615766, and keep an eye on the song contest Facebook Page and Twitter account for updates. Entry is only €25 per song, and €20 for any subsequent song. There is no limit on the number of entries that can be submitted!
Tony O’Riordan, CEO of Midlands Simon Community said, “We are very excited to be launching ‘A Song for Simon’, and would like to extend a huge thank you to our sponsors, for making this contest possible. Without the support of those involved in ‘A Song for Simon’, and throughout our organisation, we simply couldn’t survive. We would also like to give a special thank you to Colin Fahy, whose expertise has been instrumental in bringing the song contest to fruition.”