Application: Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to email@example.com
Salary: On request
Fixed Term Contract
Deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 20th January 2017.
1. Purpose of Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an International Executive within IMRO. This is a newly created role which will see the successful candidate providing strong administrative support to the International team alongside a first class customer service experience to IMRO affiliates and affiliate society members, handling a high volume of inbound and outbound queries. This will be a crucial role in enabling the International team exceed challenging revenue targets, therefore candidates should have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales administrator/customer service/account executive role within a commercial context.
2. Organisation Chart
3. Job Context and Content
The job holder is a member of the International Team, supervised by the Senior International Executive and reporting to the International Manager.
4. Principal Accountabilities
• Preparation and entering of data associated with International tasks (e.g. Live notifications, AV cue sheets, general performance notifications and repertoire notifications to sister societies)
• Investigating and resolving queries in relation to royalty matters which result from either domestic distributions to affiliated societies or overseas royalty distributions to IMRO members
• Ensuring that relevant overseas societies are provided with full details of planned performances and broadcasts of IMRO members’ music in their territory
• Regular contact with Distribution team personnel and Membership/Marketing department personnel around IMRO Member queries to affiliated societies/affiliated society queries to IMRO and performance/repertoire notifications
• Regular contact with society personnel in relation to outgoing and incoming queries and International team projects.
• Providing administrative support to both the Senior International Executive and International Manager where required in the International Team’s tasks
• Undertaking such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
5. Principal Working Contacts
• Senior International Executive
On a daily basis regarding ongoing status of daily tasks
• International Manager
On a regular basis regarding personal and team targets
• Director of Broadcast and Online
On an ad-hoc basis regarding International matters
• Distribution Personnel
On a regular basis around incoming/outgoing affiliate queries, notifications to affiliates and post-distribution issues
• Membership and Marketing Personnel
On a regular basis regarding IMRO Member International queries and performance notifications
• Affiliate Societies
On a regular basis in responding to inbound and outbound queries and relevant team project work
• IMRO Members
On an occasional basis, if required, to aid the resolution of IMRO Member International queries
6. Challenges Faced
The job holder is required to be flexible in carrying out a variety of tasks, always achieving a high degree of accuracy and often against tight deadlines. The International Executive should have good communication skills, work well as part of a team, and be comfortable in performing routine tasks involving data. It is imperative that the successful candidate can manage their personal workload to ensure all key administrative tasks are completed accurately on time.
7. Planning and Organising
The job holder will be supervised by the Senior International Executive in relation to his/her work tasks but will be expected to manage their schedule based on the priorities set. They will also liaise with the International Manager in terms of overall team objectives and their personal objectives. Day to day managing of workload requires flexibility.
8. Direction Received
The job holder will receive regular direction and support around their work and the team’s priorities from both the Senior International Executive and the International Manager.
9. Knowledge and Experience
It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate has experience working within a target driven environment, preferably in a sales administrator/customer service/account executive role within a commercial context. The candidate will need the ability to manage varied and complex operational tasks, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints. The candidate will need an advanced knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office packages. Experience with a CRM system is desirable. A good general knowledge of music, including Irish music, would be of benefit alongside a relevant third level qualification.
10. Review of Job Description
This job description relates to the position as it exists in January 2017. It will be reviewed each year at the annual appraisal and a special review will be carried out during the year if it is deemed necessary as a result of changing circumstances.