To apply please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role, noting your salary expectation, along with your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 16th of July 2019. .
Job Description |One Year Fixed Term Contract
1. Purpose of Job
The purpose of the Licensing Sales Executive – Small Premises is to increase IMRO’s and PPIs penetration levels of smaller lower royalty value premises. The Licensing Sales Executive will only target the following premises types:
- Retail <200 sqm
- Hair Dressers, Tattoo Parlours, Barber Shops and Beauty Salons
- Restaurants and Cafés with 40 or less seats
- Take Away outlets.
2. Job Context and Content
The job holder is responsible for licensing premises types as outlined in Section 1 of this job description. This is achieved by having a good on the ground knowledge of their assigned sales area, researching music use in the area and having a determination in the licensing of premises. The job holder will be ideally based in the assigned area, and will work the vast majority of their time in the field. They are the public face of IMRO and PPI to customers in their area.
3. Principal Accountabilities
• Achievement of licensing sales targets in the assigned sales area, in terms of number of dual music licenses (DMLs) signed.
• Encouraging music users to pay promptly for their music use with particular reference to signing them up to direct debits and the achievement of a cash collection target in respect to new licensees.
• Continually monitoring and reassessing existing premises to ensure their particulars with regard music use are correct.
• Identification of premises where copyright infringement action is required and initiation of those premises into the infringement process. The job holder will be involved in gathering all evidence necessary to bring the case to the legal stage.• Timely resolution of any queries from all other IMRO departments regarding accounts in their assigned area, including following up on leads provided via the office.
• Visiting customers in order to deal with queries that cannot be handled from the office or are easier handled in the field / face to face.
• Updating of IMROs CRM IT system to log all contacts with prospects and customers.
• Creating accounts on IMROs CRM IT system to produce DMLs and pro forma invoices.
• Weekly submission of an activity log in terms of numbers signed and numbers paid and monthly submission of their commission claim to the National Licensing Sales Manager.
• Providing information to the office regrading live music pay in events and non-pay in events to their field sales executive colleagues in the same assigned area.
• Undertaking such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time