Application: Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to ei.ormi@snoissimbus
Salary: On request
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Deadline for applications is 5.00pm Wednesday 18th April
1. Purpose of Job
To contribute to the provision of an efficient distribution and membership service by carrying out a variety of clerical/administrative duties with a strong emphasis on data entry, data manipulation and data processing.
2. Organisation Chart
3. Job Context and Content
The job holder is one of a team of five assistants who is assigned to the Distribution Team.
4. Principal Accountabilities
- Entering data into electronic form (e.g. work registrations, gig lists, set lists etc.)
- Matching music titles against repertoire databases.
- Matching data from live music performances to repertoires.
- Inputting all information sourced regarding domestic live performances.
- Investigating member queries.
- Undertake any other duty, which may reasonably be allocated by the team leader.
- Distribution assistants are also required to cover reception/switch as part of the duty relief roster.
5. Principal Working Contacts
• Distributions Officers
On a daily basis re ongoing status of daily tasks
• Distribution Manager
On a daily basis re personal and team targets
• All Personnel in Distribution Department
On an ad hoc basis.
• IMRO Members
On a daily basis re member queries
6. Challenges Faced
The job holder is required to be flexible in carrying out a variety of tasks, always achieving a high degree of accuracy and often against tight deadlines. The holder must work well as part of a team.
7. Planning and Organising
The overall planning is decided by the Head of the Distribution Team. The job holder is supervised closely and has little requirement to plan own work schedule.
8. Direction Received
Little routine direction is required as the job holder works within well defined guidelines. However, as this is an entry level post, the holder should expect continuous guidance from the Distribution Officers and Head of the Distribution Team.
9. Knowledge and Experience
- The holder candidate should have good keyboard skills, strong organisational skills and possess keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access is desirable.
- A good general knowledge of music would also be of benefit.