To apply please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role, noting your salary expectation, along with your CV to by 5pm Friday, 12th July.
Job Description | One Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary | Competitive + benefits + annual bonus
1. Purpose of Job
The International Executive provides a first-class customer service experience to IMRO’s members and global affiliates while contributing to the achievement of the International team’s revenue targets.
Crucial to the success of this role will be identifying performances of IMRO member repertoire throughout the world, raising claims, tracking activity, striving for timely payments and following up on unpaid claims, ensuring accuracy at all times.
This is a key role in enabling the International team to exceed challenging revenue targets and maintain customer service levels.
2. Organisation Chart
3. Job Context and Content
The job holder is an important member of an International Team of 4 people, reporting to the Commercial Director, Media Licensing
4. Principal Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support to the International Team
- Liaise with societies post-distribution to ensure IMRO repertoire has been accurately distributed as per their policies, practices and distribution schedule.
- Provide overseas societies with full details of planned performances and broadcasts of IMRO members’ music in their territory.
- Collaborate with Membership and Marketing personnel in identifying, notifying and tracking overseas activities by IMRO members, while providing administrative support to the International Team on the reporting of Tracked Receipts
- Regular contact with society personnel in relation to queries and International team projects. This may require some travel.
- Liaise with Distribution personnel and affiliated societies, to obtain cue sheets and other supporting performance information and to ensure IMRO repertoire is correctly documented.
- Liaise with Distribution personnel, post-distribution, to pro-actively identify issues arising from overseas distributions to IMRO.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned by management, this will include providing administration support to the wider Commercial Media teams during busy periods or on specific projects.
5. Principal Working Contacts
Commercial Director, Media Licensing
Regular contact to ensure objectives are met.
As required regarding overall international policies, practices, strategies and initiatives.
Daily regarding the International Department work flow and processes.
On a regular basis around both affiliate and IMRO member queries and notifications to and from affiliates.
Membership and Marketing Personnel
On a regular basis regarding IMRO Member International queries and performance notifications.
Affiliate Societies & IMRO Members
On an ad hoc basis to resolve inbound royalty queries.
6. Challenges Faced
The job holder is required to be flexible in carrying out a variety of tasks, always achieving a high degree of accuracy and often against tight deadlines. The International Executive should have good communication skills, work well as part of a team, and be comfortable in performing routine tasks involving data. It is imperative that the successful candidate can manage their personal workload to ensure all key administrative tasks are completed accurately on time. The job holder will have a key role in overseas revenue generation through their day to day work and engagement in international projects.
7. Planning and Organising
The overall planning and setting of priorities is agreed by the job holder with the International Team but will be expected to manage their schedule based on the priorities set. They will also have support from the International Manager and Commercial Director, Media Licensing on complex/escalated matters. Day to day managing of workload requires flexibility.
8. Direction Received
The job holder will receive regular direction and support around their work and the team’s priorities from the International Team.
9. Knowledge and Experience
The candidate will need the ability to manage varied and complex operational tasks, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints. The candidate will need an advanced knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office packages. Experience with a CRM system is desirable. A good general knowledge of music, including Irish music, would be of benefit alongside a third level qualification in Commerce/Business Studies.
10. Review of Job Description
This job description relates to the position as it exists in July 2019. It will be reviewed each year at the annual appraisal and a special review will be carried out during the year if it is deemed necessary as a result of changing circumstances.