Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, Galway & Roscommon ETB, Mayo, Sligo & Leitrim ETB and Waterford & Wexford ETB each invite applications for the position of Music Generation Development Officer.
- 007448 (Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown)
- MGDO-Galway County 17-1 (Galway County)
- MG2017 (Leitrim)
- WTMG01 (Waterford)
- WXMG01 (Wexford)
A Music Generation Development Officer will be appointed by each Statutory Agency and will be responsible for managing an extensive performance music education programme on behalf of the Music Education Partnership in each county.
All five counties have recently been selected for participation in Music Generation – Ireland’s National Music Education Programme, which is co-funded by U2, The Ireland Funds, the Department of Education and Skills and Local Music Education Partnerships.
Three-year, fixed-term contract.
Application form, job description and person specification available online at the links below –
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown (http://www.dlrcoco.ie/en/council-democracy/human-resources/employment-opportunities)
- Galway County (http://galwayroscommon.etb.ie/jobs/)
- Leitrim (http://mayosligoleitrim.etb.ie/vacancies/)
- Waterford (http://waterfordwexford.etb.ie/vacancies/)
- Wexford (http://waterfordwexford.etb.ie/vacancies/)
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: 12 noon, Friday 3 November 2017
Late applications will not be accepted.
Based on the volume of applications received short-listing may apply. Short-listing will take place on the basis of the information provided in the application form. Depending on the qualifications and experience of applicants, short-listing thresholds may be significantly higher than the minimum standards set out.
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council; Galway & Roscommon ETB; Mayo, Sligo & Leitrim ETB; and Waterford & Wexford ETB are equal opportunities employers.