Filmed in front of a live audience, the IMRO Other Room is all about shining a light on fresh, exciting music from Ireland. In previous years, the IMRO Other Room has given television debuts to acts such as James Vincent McMorrow, Villagers and Lisa O’Neill. The Open Call is your opportunity to apply to be part of the IMRO Other Room and have your performance included in the Other Voices TV series, which will air on RTÉ2 in 2020.
“IMRO is delighted to be once again part of this unique and special gathering of songwriting and performing talent. IMRO has a strong reputation as a champion and supporter of new music creation and the IMRO Other Room provides the perfect platform for this.” – Victor Finn, IMRO, Chief Executive.
THE IMRO OPEN CALL: HOW IT WORKS
• You can submit one audio recording of an original song written by you – the tracks have to be owned/controlled by you and/or your music publisher throughout the world (and any samples need to be cleared).
• Each recording needs to be submitted via a weblink (please do not send mp3 or WAV files). For the purpose of this submission this is limited to YouTube, Spotify and SoundCloud.
Send your entry to: (please include Other Voices in the subject matter of your email)
Closing date for submissions: 11am Wednesday 13th November
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This is an application process for The IMRO Other Voices Open Call Dingle.
• Applicants must be available to travel to Dingle on 29th – 30th November.
• Applicants must be over the age of 16 years old.
• This performance will be filmed for inclusion in the ‘Other Voices’ TV Series.
• Applications will only be accepted via a submission made to ei.ormi@stneve