Job Title: Distribution Assistant
Salary: On Request
Terms: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to ei.ormi@snoissimbus
Deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 4th September.
IMRO is a national organisation that administers the performing right in copyright music in Ireland on behalf of its members (songwriters, composers and music publishers) and on behalf of members of the international overseas societies that are affiliated to it.
IMRO’s Distribution Team is responsible for the efficient distribution of royalties, overseeing repertoire and providing excellent member services including the resolution of any member queries which may arise.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Distribution Assistant to join our Distribution Team. The successful candidate will contribute to the provision of an efficient distribution and membership service by carrying out a variety of clerical/administrative duties with a strong emphasis on data entry, data manipulation and data processing.
This is an entry level role and ideal for someone looking to develop a career in the business aspects of the music industry.
The candidate will be required to have strong communication skills, be results driven and able to work as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as part of a team of 5 Distribution Assistants, with support from Distribution Officers & Distribution Manager.
- Entering data into electronic form (e.g. work registrations, gig lists, set lists etc.).
- Matching music titles against repertoire databases.
- Matching data from live music performances to repertoire.
- Investigating member queries.
- Must have previous experience in an administration or similar role.
- Must have good keyboard skills, strong organisational skills and possess keen attention to detail.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A good general knowledge of music would be desirable.