IMRO – ‘What’s Your Soundtrack?’ Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- IMRO’s What’s Your Soundtrack? Giveaway is run via IMRO’s ‘What’s Your Soundtrack?’ social media campaign pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts).
- The giveaway is open to members of the general public based in the Republic of Ireland.
- Entry to the ‘What’s Your Soundtrack?’ giveaway is made by entrants visiting the campaign page(s) and submitting their entry.
- IMRO reserves the right to reject any unsuitable, obscene or irrelevant content.
- A winner will be selected from within the Republic of Ireland.
- Competition prizes include CDs/records, concert tickets, music-related vouchers and sound systems.
- Giveaway winner(s) are chosen at random by IMRO.
- By entering this giveaway, you consent to having your name published on IMRO social media pages and any other associated publicity.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from fully completed entries and the judge’s decision is final.
- IMRO does not accept responsibility for late submissions, access or any other technical issues that may arise.
- The winners shall allow 60 working days after the competition takes place for receipt of the prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days to IMRO’s notification that they have won the giveaway, another winner may be chosen instead.
- Each prize is offered as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- IMRO reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- IMRO is not obliged to enter into written correspondence regarding this promotion.
- IMRO reserves the right to withhold the prize or award to another entry should there be any suspicion of impropriety on the part of any prize winner.
- The promoter is IMRO, Copyright House, Pembroke Row, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland.
- IMRO reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.