Application: Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to email@example.com
Salary: On request
Deadline for applications is 5.00pm Monday 27th January 2020
Department: Information Systems
Reports to: Information Systems Manager
Ensure the stability and reliability of day-to-day operation of the information systems to allow IMRO be as productive as possible.
Working as part of the IT/IS team, the candidate will develop software solutions to meet IMRO requirements through team and individual efforts. Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation and support of final product.
Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project/business.
In addition, the candidate works as part of the IT/IS team to support the end users and maintain system stability, and integrity. This includes the following day to day responsibilities:
- Evaluating the functionality of systems
- Consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
- Ensuring adherence with software licensing laws
- Implementing and managing security procedures
- Providing user training, support, advice and feedback
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably
- Keeping up-to-date with new technology
- Working with Microsoft Office product suite
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good communication skills