- If you want to distribute an Irish TV programme that already contains our members music then you will also need to apply for a Secondary Exploitation Licence (link).
- International use (for Irish programming made by Irish IPCs).
- Adaptation, alteration, sampling or arrangement of a members’ commercial music without prior approval.
- Reproductions of music as parodies.
- Use of music in a deliberately derogatory, obscene or demeaning way to its composer, author or the performing artist.
- Advertising and sponsorship.
- Use of commercial music in title/credit sequences.
Anything excluded from the blanket licence must be individually licensed.