Sponsored by IMRO, this festival-style conference brings together global leaders and innovators of the music, multimedia and tech industries to explore the future of the entertainment industry.
The Two-Day event will feature hands-on, immersive experiences with access to talks by top innovators – from the world’s leading companies to startups -, music performances, the latest groundbreaking product and technology showcases as well as networking opportunities at intimate roundtable sessions, workshops, exhibits and stellar side events across the city.
Iconic and enigmatic Icelandic rock band Sigur Rós will join tech startup Magic Leap to discuss and showcase their award winning mixed reality experience, Tónandi.
Festival Director of Lollapalooza Berlin, Fruzsina Szép, will share her knowledge on how large scale festivals can be constantly reinvented and provide lucrative testbeds for circular economies.
An In-Conversation between Max Amordeluso, EU Lead Evangelist for Amazon Alexa, and Patrick Clifton, Head of Artist & Label Relations at Amazon Music, will explore the continuing rise of Voice Control, Spatial Audio and how it’s radically shaping our lives, opening up whole new possibilities in how we consume, communicate, interact and discover music and other digital content.
#MxT2019 reinforces Dublin’s position as a global music, tech and business hub, covering key topics such as Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Extended Reality, Voice Control, Blockchain, Live Experiences, Vinyl Resurgence, Smart Production, Spatial Audio and more.
We live in a rapidly changing world! The Music x Tech Experience is an exciting opportunity for the music, tech and multimedia industries to keep up to speed on current developments that are redefining and influencing all sectors working with music and sound and to find the next big breakthroughs by getting together with the leading technologists, entrepreneurs and creative professionals.
The star studded line up includes;
- Russell Scherwin, CMO, at IBM Watson Commerce
- Georg Holm, Sigur Rós
- Max Amordeluso, Alexa EU Lead Evangelist, Amazon
- Fruzsina Szép, Festival Director at Lollapalooza Berlin
- Patrick Clifton, Head of Artist & Label Relations at Amazon Music
- Sarah Hopper, Creative Director at Sigur Rós
- Magic Leap (speaker tbc)
- Sofia Brazzola, User Experience Manager, Sennheiser
- Eric Grossman, Chief Business Officer at TAIT
- James Funnell, Head of Sponsorship Strategy, AEG
- Walter Werzowa, CCO & Founder, Musikvergnuegen (Inventor of the iconic INTEL sound)
- Beatie Wolfe, Singer-Songwriter & Innovator
- Jakob Kristoffersen, Concept & Design Manager, Bang & Olufsen
- Pip Rush, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Arcadia Spectacular
- Rebecca Sandiford, Commissioner, BBC Music
- Ronagh O’Donnell, Producer & Director, BBC & Others
- Aoife Ahern, Tour Manager, Production Manager, VIP Nation
- Cliff Fluet, Partner at Lewis Silkin & MD at Eleven
- Marco Vitali, Co-Founder & Partner, Nile Evoke (Nile Rodgers’ Creative Agency)
- Domhnaill Hernon, Head of Experiments in Art and Technology, Nokia Bell Labs
- Moritz Waldemeyer, Director and Head Design, Moritz Waldemeyer Design Studio
- Alex Doman, Founder & Chief Product Officer Vital Neuro, CEO AdvancedBrain Technologies
- Oisin Lunny, Chief Evangelist for OpenMarket, Contributor to Forbes and The Guardian
- Joe Lyske, CEO & Co-Founder of MXX Music
- Ash Koosha, Co-Founder of Auxuman
And many more to be announced!
With the central theme, ‘Music is in everything’, #MxT2019 highlights how music permeates through many facets of our lives, it’s influence on our behaviour and its use across multiple disciplines, from video games, to sports, advertising, design, film and more.
From crunching Launch and After Parties with stellar live music, drinks and tech experiences to Side Events with the city’s most unique and iconic spaces, beatvyne’s Music x Tech Experience creates plenty of ways for meetings and chance encounters to spark the imagination and fuel the next big collaboration.
Now in its second year, beatvyne’s Music x Tech Experience has been acknowledged by involved speakers from companies such as Amazon, Live Nation, Abbey Road Studios and Deezer as well as contributing high-profile artists such as Gorillaz and Björk Digital etc. as the missing link to today’s technology and progressive step towards positive change.
Stay close for more details and announcements over the course of the next weeks and months as we prepare for beatvyne’s MxT2019, Volume II.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
Early Bird Attendee Full Pass priced at €175 (excl. VAT)
Regular Attendee Pass priced at €275 (excl. VAT)
Early Bird Attendee One-Day Pass priced at €100 (excl. VAT)
Regular Attendee One-Day Pass priced at €175 (excl. VAT)
Tickets are ON SALE NOW: https://www.beatvyne.com/mxt/tickets/