IMRO now invites those members who have played live shows in the United States of America, during the period 1st October 2010 – 30th September 2011, to apply for live performance royalties under the ASCAP International Awards Program. Although ASCAP funds this program, all determinations are made solely by distinguished members of the American music community who are neither members nor employees of ASCAP and whose decisions are final.
The awards Program is not a contest or a competition in which any specific work is critically evaluated. Rather, the fact of actual performance of works licensed by ASCAP in the USA serves as the primary basis for the Panels determinations.
Download Form Here
Please make note of the following:
• Applications should be returned directly to IMRO.
• ASCAP will not accept applications from individuals – they must be received from IMRO.
• Awards are made annually.
• Only performances of works which are licensed by ASCAP in the USA may be considered.
• You are not guaranteed royalties – this is an awards scheme.
• Please include live performances in the USA (only) for the period 1st October 2010 – 30th September 2011 only.
• Please also provide additional material, such as printed advertisements, reviews & letters of confirmation.
• No items will be returned.
• Please return a scanned copy to ei.ormi@snoissimbus or a copy by post to:
'ASCAP International Awards'
Irish Music Rights Organisation,
Lower Baggot Street,