Application: Please send a CV and covering letter to ei.ormi@ecnanif
Salary: On request
Fixed Term Contract
Deadline for applications is midday Friday 16th December 2016
Purpose of Job
The Accounts Receivable Finance Assistant is responsible for the efficient, effective and accurate maintenance of the financial transactions of IMRO. The job holder also lends support to the Finance Manager in carrying out all duties assigned to the Finance Department.
• Follow established procedures for processing cash, Cheques, Direct Debits & Standing Orders
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Perform account reconciliations
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Prepare bank deposits
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Assist with month-end closing
• Planning and organising work effectively to meet agreed job objectives.
• Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles encountered.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance.
• Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies.
• Adhere to IMRO company procedures.
• Deal with any ad hoc requests for information.
• Director of Finance, Distribution & HR
On a daily basis regarding all financial and policy matters.
• Finance Manager
On a daily basis regarding all financial and policy matters and co-ordination of work.
On a regular basis regarding daily lodgements of cash / cheques received.
Annual/Interim Statutory Audit
• Heads of Departments and Staff Members
On a regular basis regarding any queries.
• Lodgement and recording of daily cash / cheques,
• Management of Direct Debit function,
• Daily monitoring of all movements on main bank accounts held by the company,
• Participation in the preparation of timely financial information to tight deadlines,
• Prioritisation of tasks,
• Flexibility to work outside normal working hours if necessary,
Knowledge and Experience
• Prior experience of Accounts Receivable preferable
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Familiarity with all elements of Microsoft Office is required.
• Job holders should have strong organisational abilities and possess keen attention to detail.
• Holders should be able to work as a team as well as working on their own initiative.
• The holder is also required to have excellent communication skills.
Guidance is provided by the Director of Finance, Distribution & HR, the Finance Manager & the Finance Assistant.