“THE FACES OF MUZU.TV” – Presenters Search
Talented, ambitious candidates required to front the forthcoming online music shows
For anyone who knows they have it in them to be the next presenting superstar and loves music as much as being in front of a camera – award winning music video website MUZU.TV, is providing an outlet for your talent. MUZU.TV, which boasts the largest legal library of music videos on the Internet, is looking for the brightest and boldest personalities to front their upcoming series of online music shows conducted via The Faces of MUZU.tv presenters search.
The 5 flagship programs, to be recorded and developed in the studio at MUZU.TV’s Dublin based office, will include music news platforms, review sections, performance and interview pieces from international acts as well as home grown talent – all streamed across the globe via www.muzu.tv. Applications for the MUZU.tv Presenters Search must be made via video upload to the site and be a minimum of 60 seconds in length. Successful applicants will be asked to screen test in the MUZU studios.
The Faces of MUZU.tv – Presenters Search
How to apply:
1. Record a Video of 60sec length or more showcasing yourself, interests, skills
2. Visit MUZU.TV to register or via Facebook connect
3. Upload your video on The Faces of MUZU.tv page
4. Successful applicants will be asked to screen test in the MUZU.tv Studios in Dublin
5. Videos will be viewable to other visitors and applicants to the site, so applicants should please ensure you’re happy with the content!
6. Competition Terms and Conditions
Ciaran Bollard, CEO of MUZU.tv said “The Faces of MUZU.tv presenters search will provide a unique opportunity for anyone who loves music but is also seeking to gain the elusive foothold in television and Web presenting. We’re excited about the upcoming music shows and look forward to uncovering the top caliber presenters we know are out there.”